So im on this little diet just to get back in shape for gr 9.
Right now im about 115 pounds and im 5 foot 3 inches.
Every Tuesday my mom measures my waist, hips, upperarms, chest,
calfs and thighs to see the difference ive changed in a week.
I have cut out allmy snacks and if i do find myself hungry in between meals,
i munch on fruit and veggies.
For hamburgers, scince my mom makes that alot, ive decided to switch to veggie burgers.
Im not going vegiterian because i know i would never be able to cut out chicken and stake.
To me, i dont really notice a difference in taste between real burgers and veggie burgers.
I started my diet last tuesday on July24 2007. I will measure myself again on July 31 2007.
Right now my measurments are:
Date: July 24 2007 Tuesday 12:20pm
Waist: 27 3/4 inches
Hips: 37 inches
Thighs: 19 1/2 inches
Calfs: 12 1/2 inches
Upperarms: 10 inches
wrists: 5 3/4 inches
Chest: 34 3/4inches
Weight: 115 pounds
Goal: 105 pounds by end of summer
I do a simple kind of exercise everyday.
I lay on the ground with my knees pointing to the ceiling and raise my butt up and down, 30 times, twice a day. I know this sounds and looks funny, but it works!
On tuesday, July 31 i will come back with my next measurments.
Saturday, July 28, 2007
Things I Love
- Having fun with friends
- Walking around town with friends
- camping at lakes
- camping out in own backyard
- Tanning Salons
- Eating(cant eat much now.ON DIET)
- Boys that treat you so good(ones that arnt fake)
- Life in the summer(SO relaxing)
- sleepovers with friends
- The thought of moving
- The house we might be moving to
- My clothing style lol
- My family
- My pets
- roasting marshmellows with friends
- horsebackriding (havnt done it in a while)
Friday, July 27, 2007
Well turns out i am leaving this dirty hoe bag town, Spruce Grove.
I hate it here. My sisters counsellar says it is the worst place for bullying.
Its worse than edmonton apparently.
But i am moving to BC.
To this little town called 100 mile house. I hope people are nice because i dont
want to not have friends. I mean a do have lots of friends here but its
always easier making friends when your younger and now i'll be going into gr 9.
So if someone knows what its like there please tell me.
I need to know if people my age are nice there.
By the way im 14.
Wednesday, February 14, 2007
Things i hate
- Pathetic loser boys who cry over stupidd things.
- People who tell you somthing that you are looking forward too but then you find out its not even true.
- People who wanna ask you out because all they care about is looks.
- When people threaten to report your nexopia because you wont write a specific thing in my number 4 on this list.
- People who say they hate you for stupid reasons.
- Fucking Teachers who pick favorites.
- When parents dont let you do what you want.
- When you get in trouble for stupid stuff.
- Second Languages.
- When your friends are mad at you.
- When you are pressered to do something and you cant say no.
- When my ipods battery is dead.
- Waking up early.
- When rich people brag about themselves.
- When friends say other people are rich but actually they're like not even close to being rich.
- When people make fun of your looks.
- When someone says somthing they dont mean.